The next day we spent in downtown Berlin. Andrea and I went on a boat tour around Berlin. It was about and hour and we had to listen to this GPS device to hear the tour because the whole tour was in German. When that was over we walked to the main strip to meet up with everyone else. Once we met up with everyone we ate and walked around. I got to see the American Embassy which was pretty neat. There was also some culture festival going on so there were parades and star wars characters all over the place. After that we went to see some holocaust memorials. They were very somber, and interesting to see. Afterwards we went to the hostel to rest. Andy, Andrea and Jessie all had severe sinus infections and were very tired so we all went to bed early to get some sleep before our travels on Sunday.
Sunday when we boarded the plane I was seated at the Emergency exit. I was asked by the flight attendant if I felt comfortable with the duties i would be in-charge of if anything were to happen. Therefore I read all the safety manuals and listened to the safety briefings. Everyone was laughing at me for taking it so serious but I was responsible for the lives of 1/4 of those passengers! hahah! Well I obviously we landed safely in Liverpool and made it back to our dorms safely!
Sunday when we boarded the plane I was seated at the Emergency exit. I was asked by the flight attendant if I felt comfortable with the duties i would be in-charge of if anything were to happen. Therefore I read all the safety manuals and listened to the safety briefings. Everyone was laughing at me for taking it so serious but I was responsible for the lives of 1/4 of those passengers! hahah! Well I obviously we landed safely in Liverpool and made it back to our dorms safely!
No comments:
Post a Comment