The next morning we decided to purchase tickets for a "hop-on hop-off" tour. We got on the bus and we headed for our first stop, the Louvre, which is were the Mona Lisa is located. We did not pay to go in but we got our first view of the Eiffel Tower! Next we went to a bridge Bailey wanted to see from the show "Madeline." Then we headed to Notre Dame. It was beautiful! We stayed and took pictures and walked around inside. Next we headed off to the Arch de Triumph" it has a huge 6 lane round-about around it and it is almost impossible to cross the street. We took pictures from across the street. Finally we headed to THE EIFFLE TOWER! We spent time eating and taking pictures at the bottom. I was feeling very under the weather the whole day which stunk! So when Jessie and Dana wanted to go across the street to take pictures I almost didn't go. But thank God I went because there was this group of Asians doing some karate tricks and I took this sweet video of them! It was so dope!!! They were doing flips and breaking boards! It was so great! After that we headed back to our hostel to collect out luggage and head back to Liverpool.
Jessie and I spent the rest of the weekend working on our last lesson plan for our students. It was our Pop Culture lesson. We wanted to play our two favorite songs for our students. "Dance with somebody" by Whitney Houston, and "PYT" by Michael Jackson. So we decided to make a lesson about their lives as well as the statue of Liberty and Mount Rushmore. We spent time writing the lesson and getting ready for our last week of teaching.
No comments:
Post a Comment