So Jessie and I decided to go back to Scotland the weekend most of our group was going to Ireland. We both heard its beautiful but it's very expensive and neither of us really cared to go. So we decided to meet up with the friends we made from the last time we visited Edinburgh. We only had to pay for a hostel and taxi because we still had 2 rail passes left.
We decided to go out on Thursday night before Scotland because it would most likely be the last time we would get to go out in Liverpool. The plan was to meet up at a pub called 5-ways with dr P and the people who weren't going to Ireland. Bailey Dana and I waited forJessie to meet us outside of her room but she didn't answer. We decided to walk to the security lodge which was the meeting place for everyone who was walking to the pub with us. When we walked outside we ran into some of the girls who went shopping before the pub and they said the buses got messed up and they had to walk home in the rain. so i decided to write Jessie a note and leave a cheap bottle of wine outside her door. That obvi made me the coolest person on the planet in her eyes haha! But if I had to walk home in the rain I would want a chilled bottle of wine outside my door with a note! :) anywho she and everyone else who walked met us at the pub and we began our last night out as a group. After the pub we went into city centre and went to a place called camel club. They only played gangster rap and it was heaven. It was clear it would be a good night when gold digger came on and I owned the dance floor! (probably looked like a fool) We danced the night away making fun of Bailey's silly dance moves and screaming every word to every song. It was a great night that came to an end too quickly.
Waking up however was less than stellar. I had an awful headache and didn't get much sleep. Some may have said I was hungover but I'm blaming the cold I have! I am so happy I didn't have to fly to Dublin at 6am like Bailey and Dana! As Bay would say... Sucks to suck!
After a rough morning Jessie and I hit the dusty trail to Scotland. We got on the train and slept most of the way. When we finally arrived we were not surprised or pleased to find it 40 degrees and raining. We only had about 45 minutes before me met our friend John. We rushed to our hostel for changed and got a taxi. We met up with John and his friend Oliver. We met at the hostel bar we stayed at when we met them. After a little while we headed to a pub and met up with David and Jordan we all just sat around and talked until they closed the pub. We said our goodbyes to David and Jordan because they were not coming tithe club with us. We hopped in a taxi and went to a place called The Hive. It was pretty cool but a little pricey so we only had one drink and hit the dance floor. When Gold Digger came on I knew it was a sign from God that it would be a good night! After a while of dancing we left and hit up McDonalds. We ate and then headed or separate ways. It was such a good night it's sad we will probs never see them again but it's so nice to know next time Jessie and I are in Scotland we have friends!
After an eventful weekend we spent all day Sunday relaxing and writing lesson plans.
No comments:
Post a Comment