So as most people know the Beatles are from Liverpool. Each year many students go on tours to visit the childhood homes of the Beatles as see things they wrote their songs about. This was such an awesome experience. I was reluctant at first because I have never particularly cared for the Beatles. Sure I knew some songs and knew 3 of the four members. (John Lennon, Sir Paul McCartney, and Ringo Star) Now I know there was a Beatle names George =) We go to see some awesome local spots such as, Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane. We also got to see the childhood homes of each of the Beatles. I learned so many awesome things about this group. I am so happy I went! Here are some pictures of the tour!
We go to sign our names on the Penny Lane Street Sign!
Mine is in the middle of the "P"!
This is our group outside of Strawberry Field!
This is a sleeping baby picture I made our group take because I knew my family would love it =)
No comments:
Post a Comment