Now for more interesting updates! Now one thing you have to know about the UK's bar situation is that there are 3 different types of establishments when you can get your drink on. First you have a pub. A pub is a family place where you will see all ages and even pets! Pubs close early and usually don't have loud music or any dancing. Then there is a bar. A bar is more for dancing and listening to music, but they close at midnight and thats when the clubs open. A club is a total rager. People dance and drink until 3 or 4 am.
On Wednesday I went with some people form class to a pub called 5 ways to get some margaritas. Afterwards some people mentioned going to a club called Medication. We all went back to our rooms to change and get ready to go out. I skyped with Taylor and drank some wine while I waited on everyone to come to my room. Once we finally left we got in cabs to go to this club. We had heard several times that if you are going out on a Wednesday Medication was the place to go. When we arrived the club was closed. -_- So we headed down the road and found a bar called faculty. When we walked up a british girl started yelling USA and told us to come in and get a drink with her. Once we got inside we all began dancing and before we knew it the place was packed and we were swearting like crazy. I met some girls and danced with them for a while and took pictures with them. When it was time to go I grabbed my purse and made sure I had my phone. I of course could not find it was instantly panicked. I asked everyone I was with and no one knew where it was. I went back inside to check the floor of the bar and was basically on my hands and knees searching. I finally decided to ask the bartender if anyone had turned in a pink iPhone. To my surprise someone had turned my phone. I am probably the most blessed person ever! Once I had my phone again we decided to head back to our dorms because we had class early on Thursday. Here is a picture of the girls i met!
No comments:
Post a Comment